Guilds of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the magic based role-playing game, Guilds of Magic.

Community Meeting!

Widow
    Widow
    Potential Mage
    Potential Mage

Community Meeting! Empty Community Meeting!

Post by Widow Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:02 am

Community Meeting 
    What this is, is not your average regular psychology meeting where you sit down and talk about your mental health nor is it a crime scene where you are explaining what just happened at the specific location. This is, the community meeting! Well, basically this is a place where we can meet other people of the community, developers, players or simply fantastic writers alike and state our names and hobby's if not more in depth, let me give a first example of how it works!

Name: Mario
    Greetings. I'm a fifteen year old dutch gamer that enjoys a lot of genre's in these particular games, such as roleplay, strategy and sometimes even a simple arena game can cheer me up. Nice to meet you all, and yes. My name really is Mario.

So, that is basically what the plan is for this topic, perhaps we may know each other and perhaps we may not. But, for now we can all greet each other and hopefully become a great community when the game goes online!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 pm